As a licensed Four Tendencies Workshop Facilitator, I lead groups through an interactive workshop that introduces Gretchen Rubin’s framework. With 3 workshop formats (1hr/2hrs/3hrs), you can select the one that suits your group’s needs.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Four Tendencies and their patterns, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Be able quickly to identify the Tendency of a [client, student, trainee, etc.].
- Predict potential for conflict among the Tendencies and take steps to avoid it.
- Persuade or encourage someone effectively according to his or her Tendency.
- Notice people have different perspectives, and different methods work for different people.
Pricing varies based on workshop length, location, and whether any customization is involved to tailor the content to your group.
To learn more or book a workshop, please get in touch.