Interested in Beautycounter products and want to receive some perks? You may want to consider joining as a Band of Beauty Member.
- 15% product credit with every order
- Free shipping on orders over $125
- Special offers just for members
- Free gift when you sign up and spend $75
The current gift is the best-selling Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion ($60 value).
Membership is $29 for the year. You can register through the site before you check out.
Who it’s good for
1. You are interested in a few items, including the Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion. If you are considering buying a few products and the lotion one of them, figure out if your other items equal $75 or more. If they do, it’s worth joining for $29 to get the gift ($60 value).
2. You anticipate making 3 or more orders of $125+ over the course of a year. Since you save shipping (normally $9.95CAD) on orders over $125, after 3 orders you will have broken even, but as a member you get the gift and the option of 15% product credit*.
3. You are enthusiastic about trying new Beautycounter products over the coming year. If you are like me, you have identified a few different products you are eager to try out. The products are investments, so stretching the purchases out over the year makes sense. If this is the case, there’s a good chance you could benefit from the 15% product credit option* and the free shipping for orders over $125.
*I say option of product credit since the product credit expires in 60 days from the previous purchase. If a member isn’t ready to make an order within 60 days, they can let the credit go but will still be eligible for free shipping on future orders over $125.
†Please note this is referring to Canadian customers. Those is the US are still welcome to shop with me, however, the free shipping applies to orders over $100 and the free gift is offered when you spend $50 and at times may differ from the current Canadian gift.